Saturday, April 7, 2012

Soul Fire

Soul-Fire

Soul-Fire
Sea foam onto sun-glazed sand
Glisten beneath my moisture
Sparkling granules
Dazzling
Atoms, molecules
Stars, solar systems…
Waves rolling onto shore
I oscillate
Tides rising
You ride me
Passion surfer
Gliding, shifting, swiftly
Passage to ecstasy
In your zealous wake
I swell in rapture
We collide
Glide
Coast on eternal surf
Rainbow sunlight streaming through sea-spray
We flow
Drift
Other worlds coursing through our veins
Adrenaline
Endorphin
RUSH, FLASH, SPARK, BLAZE
Lightening on waves
Flicker… breathe
Burst, Release
Ahhh
Resurrection
Between worlds
Divine current
Sailing in pleasure & delight
Basking in the source of desire
We reach our edge
Surging forth
Gushing down the cascading falls
Of ecstasy
There is no measure for the fall that feels like flight!
And Flight that is a forward momentum of delight.
Written: July 2011

2 comments:

  1. Your words flow through me like holy water. You look so beautiful and it is good to see you blogging. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! Coming from you, now I am complimented indeed. All my love. I'm grateful. Xoxox

    ReplyDelete