Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I Am My Wish Come True

I wished for me
And that’s just what I got!
I either live from this remembrance
In truth
OR NOT –
As though I completely forgot.
It’s up to me
My free will….
MY VERY OWN
Free will -
A curse,
Or a Blessing?
I get to decide!
So TODAY
I choose Love over Fear
Joy over Sorrow
Gratitude over Envy
Celebration over Mourning
Laughter over anger
Confidence over Jealousy
Trust over Suspicion
And Faith over Doubt
I Choose
Partnership over Competition
And Completion over Commotion
Wholeness instead of Brokenness
AND…
I choose to Spread my wings and learn how to fly
Instead of living with broken wings
Then I SOAR!
I choose loving supportive friends
Beginning with Myself
I surround myself with strength & power
Infuse myself with vision and purpose
Because that is what moves mountains
And makes great change.
We are a holy flock
Together making miracles
Everything that is placed in my mind to create
Flows into my heart
And stirs my soul awake
So that all my inspirations
Become great manifestations.
And all that I came here to become,
I become
With Grace
And Ease
In great joy!

4/11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment