Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I AM IN LOVE & I AM ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT!

I stand at the peak of this moment
I declare my own joy
I am the only one responsible for HOW I FEEL
WHAT I THINK
WHO I AM
AND How I EXPRESS MYSELF
I have fallen many times
I have floundered
And stumbled
I have made a fool of myself
SO MANY TIMES
For love
And for many others
So today
I SIMPLY LAUGH
The kind of laugh that prevents me from standing straight
The kind that is so contagious
The kind that make me look insane
Then everyone around me begins laughing too
And they don’t even know why
But what else can they do
For in my very presence
They feel the wild flair
And spinning of my soul
As I let down my hair
Today I am STANDING
I AM DANCING
I AM JUMPING FOR JOY
I give myself permission to feel EVERYTHING
And then all that’s left is what feels good
And what empowers me
And I am STRONG
I am grounded and centered in the continuum of my unfolding
As I stretch further into the sky
I rise
I love
I leap
I fly
I fall into my SELF
And EXPLORE EVERY PART
WOW
I am in absolute AWE
I am crazy-wild
Crazy-good-girl
Woman
Goddess
Holiest Wholeness
I am wellness
I am truth
I am pleasure
I am love’s beautiful fool
I forgive and forget
Myself and all else
I decide now that I will never let
Anything have my power again
In LOVE
HERE I AM
ALL ALONG
I am worth the wait
YES
I am ENOUGH
Forever and Always
I am the inner warrior
The inner masculine divine
I am the inner Goddess
The inner feminine divine
I am pure source
I am fully aligned
There is no more need
I am the fullness of my sweet self
I partake in my soul bounty
Every bit of heaven
That rose from my own hell
And here I am for the asking
All that was required was that I receive
And all the bleeding ceased
The suffering and old self…
Deceased
I awaken to the grace
And power and the ease
Of simplicity of giving and receiving
As reminded by the trees
Ahhh…. What divine relief
I am Divinely free
Again
I am in peace.
Where I am completely alone with ME.
By Francesca Simonelli
10/17/12

3 comments:

  1. I love your divine messages and writing, Wish you would post more. I've become a member and have Divine Freedom listed on my blog as" Blogs I follow"
    In reverie, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Margaret!! My fellow creatrix!!! Thankyou! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Margaret!! My fellow creatrix!!! Thankyou! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete